Small white square near front faceing camera

I was doing an at home Iphone screen replacement and I lost the small white square filter near the front facing camera. I am wondering what its technical name is and where I can get more.

Thank you. I had a feeling that is what it was. Now, hopefully someone can tell me where I can find some more.

That is the Ambient Light Sensor Filter *Black Display Only

Not sure where they sell them. Maybe someone else knows.

I'm also looking for one for a phone I'm repairing for my sister. When you find out, please let me know too! cazrnbsn@yahoo.com. That would be awesome!

I Had the same problem when starting out if not able to use the one on the old screen i find some low gsm paper works great i know its not ideal but it works!!! :)

john wright will be eternally grateful.