Skip to main content

Repair guides and support for works of art.

3 Questions View all

To find an toll art restorer

Hi I have brought a piece of TOLL art that needs some tender loving restoring

The bottom left and right hand corners are starting to curl up and need to be set in place again

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

To find a painting restoration service', you could contact local art museums and auction houses that specialize in art


visit AIC for referral at

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1


AIC's website moved, it is now at Use their "Find a Conservator" tool to locate someone with expertise in art conservation.


Add a comment

Add your answer

Pamela Young will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 1

All Time: 182