Missing surface mount component

I am missing a surface mount component on my iphone 5s. I'm looking for help identifying the component so I can order/replace. I've attached pics to show the area. Any help appreciated.

Most Helpful Answer

Cory, that is reference designator FL4. It is a 120 ohm 250mA 25% filter coil in a 01005 package. You can go up on the current rating and use something like this

If you have a working iPhone 5S Logic Board you can test that same component with some SMD tweezers in auto-detect mode. You can measure and compare to the chart on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface-mou...) to see what you need.

Cory will be eternally grateful.