The third iteration of the 10.1 inch Galaxy Tab tablet.

Why is my tab charging so slowly?

Please help my tab was fine but now it takes 2 days to charge

I've Had the same problem. I only resolved it a few seconds ago so I hope my resolution works for you too. Mine charged sooooooooo slowly

And my charger didn't fit in well. It was the right charger but something mustve been blocking it in the charging port. Everytime i inserted my charger the right side was pushed in properly whereas the left side was kind of hanging out. So today I got a thin screwdriver (them ones you use for them T5 Mini phone screws and stuck it into the left side of the charging port. There was a type of yellow connector thing that was sticking up. I pressed it fully down and my charger fits in properly and is only taking about 2 hours to fully charge.

try to prevent:

Using while charging

Putting the charger in with force

leaving apps running in the background

Getting dirt in the charging port

Try to:

Allow it to charge without being used

Put the charger in slowly and gently

close running apps

clean out charging port regularly

Hope this helps good luck ☺s ee if you need to push the yellow thingie down

My original charger had the wires exposed. I went a bought a universal cord and it was charging slowly. It would take all night to charge. I then order a charger from Ebay. It work fine for a while and now it's messing up again. The charger doesn't fit smug like it should. I'm out of options.

My original charger was too slow then i use fast charger 5.2 but still charging slow how you can help i have only 2 days more for my client

It was fine but it takes 3 days to charge I do not put charger in rough there is also a red x across the battery

I can't find task manager I am getting a message saying go to task manager

Most Helpful Answer

Done what was said. It states "charging AC" but its still taking till xmas to charge even with a new official charger. When are samsung or should I say SHAMsung going to admit to a fault once they have our money they think their obligation is finished. I well !#^&@@ off.

I had the same problem with my Samsung tab 3, 10.1.

All kinds of advice was given to me : change the battery, change the cable inside, dump the tablet etc. etc. The authorised Samsung service centre was of no help.

Finally, on a hunch, I changed to a good quality charging cable (Belkin). I did not change the battery or adapter.

And now, lo and behold, it is charging fine - 100% in 3 hours.!

Nat

I bought an expensive cable from samsung and it worked for a few months, then stopped working. I tried different cables and nothing worked.

Taking up Nat's advice, I tried using an expensive USB2 cable I bought a few years ago. It has worked well charging my tablet fully this evening rather than the hours over night and next day. Hope it carries on like this. Thanks for the tip.

Change the charger and check whether it start to charge normal

Yes I've already changed chargers but still charging slow

Well, you can find the charging source identification in settings > about > status

it should be Charging AC when plug the original charger, any how it shows only charging or USB you should start diagnostic from charging port

let us know the status and we are looking forward to help you!

Please, my Samsung galaxy tab went off suddenly and has refused to come up for over thirty minutes. Please what do I do?

Same problem on my galaxy tablet slow to recharged try different connector charger , put new original battery expensive$$$.... slow to recharged... I got told by a sale representative.... the average table life is around 3 year, Thank Samsung for a 600 $ tablet after 2 1/2 year ..... My next tablet I will go for a ACER 7 inch on sale at 100$ if after 2 year if it goes to garbage it only 100 $$$ not 600$$$

Thank Samsung great and expensive Scrap

Yes agree samsung tanlets r rubish 1st one i had lasted 2 years was given samsung tablet as a gift now 28 months old and chargong slowly what a waste of money

scrap Samsung,popular brand,tab3,7inch. is garbage,very irritating ,not charging is a common prob. So,Samsung can you replace,it.I bought it 8 mos.ago for 980 hongkong dollars.

Hi they please replace charging ic then u slice ur problem

Hi

If ur tablet slow charging then u replace charging ic...

Battery drain quick that battery issue

My tab 3 10.1" was doing the same as above, not charging even with the original plug/lead .... i took the back off, disconnected the battery and with it disconnected held down the start button for 2 full minutes to clear any charge from the capacitors on the motherboard... i then reconnected the battery and plugged it in, it is now working good as new again! ...

Apparently from all the forums i have read it works as a hard reset when the battery has been allowed to lose all its charge, mine wouldnt even turn on so i am well pleased as it took under 15 minnutes from start to finish.

I hope this helps some of you guys out there

Rick

thanks so much i read this an idid it and wat happened after is that it charges much faster. first i put it in for around 10-15 hours and it still had 7% then i did this and it worked and i got 13% in around about 10 mins thank u so much

my tab 3 7.0 does not charging above 32%

No but it takes a long time

It takes avery long time

Oh feel waste of money next time wont buy samsung item

My Samsung Tablet 4 slow charging it takes days to charged then it drains the battery not even 5 minutes of using. What should I do to fix.

Same problem with mine, 2 days charging shows 67%, start using and it is dead in 20 mins. Really frustrating.

Mines slow too. NOTE 10. 1.

Disconnected battery for a minute. Still slow. It trickle charges when connected via USB to a lap top or xbox, though this takes 24h. Connected to the mains it doesn't charge at all even though the on screen graphic suggests it is charging.

There must be a fix for this issue. :-(

I used to like samsung.

My note 3 phone isn't without its problems either.

Have you gotten too big for you boots Samsung? At the prices you charge Quality is a must.

May as well buy Chinese Fakes instead for 90% less. Probably higher quality and after service too!

Not happy

Just disconnecting the battery won't do it you have to also hold the start button down for a full 2 minutes to clear the capacitors or it won't work ... try doing this then put it on charge and it should charge like new again

Rick

My tab 3 takes more than one day to charge. Wy

my tablet dont charge at all what do i do

Call Samsung. (If it's a Samsung Tablet or note.

Mine was out of warranty, they replaced the charger for free and now I'm up and running again.

I have Samsung galaxy tab 3 solive charging

justape74 will be eternally grateful.