Released in October of 2014. This model, SM-G530H/DV Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, comes in a White, Gray, or Gold casing.

My phone wont start up

My new phone wont start up!

I've only used it for 3 or 4 days... My phones battery was low and i put it on charging.After some time i checked it wheather was fully charged or not. It was charged 95%.. I put it on charging for some more minitues. When i checked after some time it was off.. I tried everything and it wont start up. Visited the service center and they said that they think its board is dead..It was an abroad phone.. They said that i should give it back to the shop that it was purchased. They could only fix the phone...I cant give it back to the location where it was purchased. So please help me!

Somebody please help me

Jho Lewis,

• Connect you phone to charger : make sure that your charger is working properly
  • let it to charge 15 Mins
  • Remove phone from Charger
  • press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button for a couple of seconds
  • Connect phone to charger and charging should appeers only if your PM still functioning

Nothing happened! Phone wont startup! Feeling bad :-(

I've just used it for 3,4 days only!

it seems to be motherboard fault. why don't you claim the warranty?

ok so first there is a hole by where ur headphones go stick something that can fit in that small hole for 10 seconds that will reset ur phone but not ur email.

plz i updated my grandprime to lollipop, after showing d "samsung grandprime" name,d phone wont come up

Jho Lewis will be eternally grateful.