LCD Replacement - separated glass and digitizer

So I tried to fix the shattered screen of my iPhone 5s; I went to eBay and bought just the glass part of the LCD Screen. Then i ended up separating the digitizer and the glass, exposing the adhesive. Now the whole phone is exposed without the glass. All the internal functions should continue to function, but as far as I know, i can't turn the device on to check. Basically it was a home repair gone wrong and my question is: "Is it still eligible for an LCD repair?"

Libin Joseph, most likely not but it won't hurt to ask. I would get a complete assembly and replace the botched repair. It's more expensive but a good lesson learned.

Libin Joseph will be eternally grateful.