The home base for Android phones.

encryption unsuccessful message popped

Can you actually fix my Oppo Phone find 7a? I am not tech savvy and no one here where I live is able to fix the phone. I loved it until it did the "crash". Truly don't want to have to search for a new phone is this one has the ability to be fixed.

Thanks in advance!

What do you mean by encryption unsuccessful? Is it an android phone? Were you trying to encrypt it and it failed during the procedure?

how to rectify encryption unsuccessful.. I have lenova P780 model phone

It is an OPPO find 7a and yes it does run android systems. I was not downloading anything. I picked up the phone and it has a message that "encryption unsuccessful" and to reboot. Tried to exit without the reboot (because I knew I had not downloaded anything) and since then then phone has been inoperable.

Oh boy, if it was trying to encrypt data and failed mid-procedure I think it's safe to say that some or all of the data on your phone's storage is lost. I did happen to find a procedure on an XDA Developers forum that is supposed to help reset your phone. The only issue is that it assumes you have rooted your phone. Here's the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre....

Let me know if you have a problem with the reset procedure.

madarchoood give me the right answer

Bocachoda......................

my phone is encryption unsuccesfull how can i solve

brothersmoore3 will be eternally grateful.