New battery shelf life

What is the expected shelf life of an fixit iPhone 5s battery in box? I'm wanting to buy a new battery but not ready to install yet. Any staff or user actual knowledge / experience ?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

I’m surprised the info it people didn’t respond to this. I would also like to know because I run a repair shop and was interested in a case, of 6s batteries, but not if they’re going to completely die from not being charged

I only ask because I left marine battery in storage for over a year and it was dead when I pulled it out. The guys at West Marine said thatvthere was no way of reviving it, and that I should have had it on a trickle charger

I don't think some other battery will have less life than original battery since it maked with the same material.

Score -1

I appreciate the input but I'm looking for a timeframe of how long the ifixit new in box can be shelved prior to installation and still give good life once installed. Thank you for your response

Ken will be eternally grateful.