Released January 2015, The XPS 13 laptop aims to be a MacBook Air competitor, with a "virtually borderless infinity display" and touch-screen upgrade option.

What is the safest way to remove the keycaps?

Hi! What is the safest way to remove the keycaps on a 2015 Dell XPS13 for cleaning? Is there a special tool I can use to detach and reattach?

you can used a small screwdriver or your finger Nell...

I prefer to use a very thin tool to slide between the keycap and the keyboard and pry gently.

For the windows key i recommend starting on the left side. Once it pops there you can just lift it off.

Just pull up with your fingers. That's it. No fancy playing around. Don't waste time.

Better use screw driver or some other tool to pry it with minimal force and do it slowly. Don't use brute force with your fingernail if possible - some of the larger keycaps are very fragile. On my dell e4300, I managed to crack shift key trying to pull it off with my figernails.

Michael Tremblay will be eternally grateful.