My iPhone not connecting to carrier

I took my IPhone 5 to repairer just to change my broken screen , he end up changing including the battery that it was bad , now the my phone cannot connect with Tmobile but can connect with wifi .

Please can anyone tell me what to do ? Because I can't make calls

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Take it back and have them check the antenna cable. Sometimes they don't get seated properly after the screen is replaced. Did you check the SIM card. I usually clean the gold contacts on the SIM card. Your provider can also check the SIM card.

Have you checked the SIM card? He may have left it out or damaged the internal connector.

I was able to use an original Apple battery and do a Full firmware re-install to get my iPhone 5 working.

Henry Musa will be eternally grateful.