Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

iPhone screen was just fixed, but four days later the display died

Hi i got my iPhone 4s fixed about 5 days ago at a shop in the mall. When i first got it it had a few weird problems. I brought it back and he said he would fix it quick, which he did and it continued to work after for awhile, until now 5 days later. Now the display just stopped working, my alarm keeps going though no way to stop it. Just wondering what could be wrong with my phone? and can i fix it? Thanks

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Scott Carroll, take it back to whomever fixed it the first time. Have them replace the display once more as well as check the connectors.

could be a lose connection, when he applied the new screen. Other than that it could be a problem with the mother board. I replaced some ones screen beffore and the same thing happened, I gave the phone to a friend to do and the problem persisted :(

Scott Carroll will be eternally grateful.