Whats wrong with my iPhone?

I did drop my iPhone, it was cracked but fully functional. A little afterwards, I dropped it again, this time on its side. After that, it started turning off and on again for a couple of days out of nowhere. Until about 2-4 days later it stopped turning back on. Does this mean I have to get a new motherboard, and if so, can i just get a bare one?

My iPhone 5 won't open apps or my messages are properly load my contacts please help me find solution to trouble shooting

Chances are you have damaged the digitizer and the logicboard. iCracked is a service you might want to use to fix your iPhone. They are a same day service and come to you, they have quality replacement parts. They are at iCracked.com

Most Helpful Answer

Your problem could range anywhere from a broken battery/dislodged connector to serious damage on the motherboard. I fear to determine what kind of help you need you will have open the phone and report back to us with additional information en preferably photo's.

Josh will be eternally grateful.