Phone Screen Not Working?

My iPhone screen has just recently stopped and start working again. I have lines on my LCD that range in color from grey to white and they go vertical and horizontal. Nobody else can see them unless I pull up a white screen or hold my phone in a certain position. I have dropped my phone several times from a kitchen counter top to a lunch table, screen first on tiled floor. My phone has never cracked, except scratched and dented, but my screen is popping out. Also, my phone screen will freeze. I won't be able to type, clear apps, or even swipe up and down. Basic movements to operate the phone. The only way it starts working again is if I restart my phone or lock my phone and unlock it. I have water in the bottom left corner of my screen that has moved since the last time I looked at it. I can't get a new phone until May 2016, so I would like to fix the problem. Anyone know how?

Check and make sure the lcd and digitizer is connected fully, i've had it where when i dropped it and had to reconnect them.

Amber Driggers will be eternally grateful.