Repair and disassembly guides for food cooling appliances including refrigerators, freezers and fridge-freezers.

Why my freezer temperature is not lowering than -12 c

I have bought Haier refrigerator hrf 919fkclas wp a week before. It was doing fine until 3 days and the temperature suddenly increased ( freezer: -10 to -12 c and fridge 7 to 10 C) earlier it was (-18 c of freezer and 1 c of fridge). I called the company and had it replaced. Now the same problem is going on with new fridge and it has been just 2 days. The freezer is not cold enough , it is making ice but there is no fog in it like before the freezed stuff has thawed from few places.

After reading some of the reviews of this dog, I would return it, get my money back and buy a brand with a good reputation, do the research before buying: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeowner...

Thank you Mayer. It has cost me around 700 us dollars. What brand of refrigerator should I go for? Samsung? Toshiba?

amy will be eternally grateful.