Repair and disassembly guides for Apple TV set top devices.

How do you set up the HBO password

I bit on this promotion and ordered the new Apple TV. I tried to order the HBO NOW before the first free month promotion ends in three days. Bought the APP via iTunes on my Mac Pro. I then downloaded the APP to my MiniPad and attempted to get it going. It asks for my email and password. From what I've found with a web search, this password is different than my iTunes account. I've requested a password reset from my pad twice with no email response. My iTunes uses my PayPal account but it has not been charged. I got this confirmation yesterday but nothing else:

Dear Richard,

This email confirms your order of the following subscription with a free trial of 1 month. You are not charged for the free trial period, but when your 1 month subscription auto-renews on 05/26/15 you will be billed $14.99 for the period.

Name of Subscription: HBO NOW℠

Name of Application: HBO NOW

Content Provider: HBO Digital Services, Inc.

Date of purchase: 04/26/15

Subscription Period: 1 month

Length of Trial: 1 month

Renewal Price: $14.99

Payment Method: iTunes account

The subscription period will automatically renew unless you turn it off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. To cancel auto-renewal or manage your subscriptions, click below and sign in.

Developer's Support Page or Terms of Use: http://help.hbonow.com/

Go to iTunes.

Regards,

The iTunes Store team

How do I get a password?

Am I SOL on this one? I want my Khaleesi!

No answers huh. I really wanted to see those resplendent mammaries of the Khaleesi on Game of Thrones again

1-Log in to your iTunes account through iTunes on your MAC or PC.

2-Select Store from top and then view account, put your iTunes password again.

3-Move down until you see Settings under that you will see subscriptions select manage.

4-You will see HBO NOW with Auto renew on, select edit then select Auto renew off then done.

5-Download HBO NOW App for your iPhone or iPad and register with your same Email what you are using for Apple itunes, BUT different Password.

6-Go to your Apple TV and select HBO NOW and select second option, which is you have an account and subscription.

7-It will ask for your Email and password, put the Email and password you created in step 5.

8-Do the step 1,2,3 and 4 but change HBO NOW with Auto renew to ON then done.

Is the root of the problem using a different email address for HBO Now login vs. the one used for Apple ID/iTunes? I used a different email address when I registered for HBO Now on Apple TV because the one I used when I set up my Apple ID is no longer valid. I have thought about changing my Apple ID, but that comes with its own set of complications.

BTW, iTunes no longer allows you to change the Auto Renew option.

mayer will be eternally grateful.