Logic board replacement 5s

I can't find a replacement logic board anywhere. I thought china did all iPhone parts. I can see a bare logic board for a good price but what chips need to be added and is it very difficult..

Only seems to be faulty logic boards on eBay and faulty phones don't seem to clarify if logic board is good...

The only reliable way to find a replacement logic board is to find another donor phone or wait for the iFixit Store to have the part you need. Purchasing a raw board and attempting to populate it with the required chips would not be a simple task as the chips would need to be programmed. It may be easier to find a working device and use this one as a donor for future repairs.

iPhone 5s Logic Board Image

Product

iPhone 5s Logic Board

$169.99

Aidan will be eternally grateful.