Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

How do I reset icloud?

I bought an iphone from craigslist ad and can't use my icloud account because the device is still in the previous owners name and since find my iphone is on and its running 8.1.3 which i guess makes things more difficult

Most Helpful Answer

You can follow this guide to reset iCloud password http://www.unlockboot.com/2015/01/how-to...

As of iOS 7, it is impossible to override or bypass the iCloud Activation Lock, which unfortunately means that your device is bricked. I recommend you sell it on eBay As-Is or to Gazelle or a similar service and then buy a non-bricked device.

How I contact my phone with iCloud

First you should try to connect with the seller, if not you can try with GBT365.net team for permanent iCloud unlock. Reputation is likely good and success ratio is 90% to 97% .

pollyremedios will be eternally grateful.