Missing resistor near charging connector

Hello.

When I changed my battery on iPhone 5s it started to do some blue screen stuff. Then I bought another battery from ebay, and after that my iPhone is stuck at boot loop. I almost gave up on my phone, then I saw very tinny resistor missing near charging connector.

Image with marked resistor:

Could this be problem?

Anyone knows any data about this resistor and maybe where to get it?

Thanks a lot :)

Simon Novak, sorry it is not a resistor. That is reference designator C23 which is a 56PF 16V capacitor in a 01005 package.

Thanks mate. Now I just need to find it online. I know someone that can put it back on...

Hi oldturkey03! i have same problem C23 is slightly knoked off and it moving but it still there. the problem is that iphone not charging (fake charging) is that C23s fault?

@inspiraattori most likely not. The fake charging can be caused by a failed U2 IC.

Yesterdey I replaced that C23 and now it charging like a charm :)

@oldturkey03 And I have other iPhone 5s and same problem (two of those missing). In iPhone 5s can I replace (C23 56PF 5% 16V NP0-C0G 01005) with iPhone 4 (C23 56PF 5% 6.3V NP0-C0G 01005)? It is same but in iPhone 4 component is 6.3V and iPhone 16V..

Will not be a big problem even if lost. Only additional capacitors

Simon Novak will be eternally grateful.