Camera flash not working

My Iphone 5s Camera flash doesnt work, its supposed to have two leds, the yellow and the white, the white doesnt work so i press the flashlight icon in control center and it gets highlighted as working but nothing happens, when i switch to video mode it doesnt light up, i notice the LED or bulb doesnt work because when I take a picture with flash ON the yellow light flashes but theres no flash on pictures, so Its not a software problem, please tell me how to fix this problem and the replacement i need to buy, thank you.

my device camera as well as flash not working . I there any way to fix it

it supposed to be yellow and white flash but my iphone 5s flash is just white which still works

My flash went out as well how can I solve this problem

You need to buy a power volume flex as the led light is located on that

This was the solution to my problem thank you very much!

I am also facing this Problem. My volume down button is also not working.. First the volume button fails then Flash of the camera. Amber led working but white one is not!!

Its the power volume flex, that is involved in volume has the led from flash lock button etc, this piece is cheap and replaced in 15 min!! Good luck!!

was it safe? I mean repairing? cause I am afraid that something other will not mess up

Well, this piece involves a lot of the phones features but just follow the video and i guess you'll be fine, but if youre not the the "i'll repair it myself person look for someone to fix it for you, obviously experienced.

can u post a video?

Sania nadeem,

Finally I fixed this problem to replace the (power volume and flash light) single flex...

Here you can get a power volume flex http://www.iboxfix.com/flex-ribbon-c-164...

I am also facing this Problem. My volume down button is also not working.. First the volume button fails then Flash of the camera.

same to sania

Alex will be eternally grateful.