Panasonic released the CF-29 on January 1, 2004. It was designed to survive the harshest environments US Armed Forces, service personnel, and enthusiasts could throw at it. The Black Hawk CF-29 was released in 2009.

How do I remove bios password

I need to remove bios password

1) Locate and remove the RTC battery

2) locate and remove the main battery and unplug power supply.

3) depress the power button for 30-60 seconds.

you do not have to solder anything to the board if there are posts ic 61,63 on MAIN PCB then just put a jumper across them while you power up. if its just 2 SMD pads just use a needle probe to arc the connection.

Most Helpful Answer

remove cmos battery for about 10 seconds.

for a better result remove the battery for about 5 minutes, because sometimes it needs more time :)

don't forget to hold the power button down for 60 seconds and remove the main battery as well.

Remove the BIOS battery for more than two hours and the problem still exists..

Removed the cmos battery, removed the main battery, left it for about 18 hours. No results. I pulled the batteries and shorted the pins while holding the power switch for 60 seconds. Still didn't help at all. Then I tried every combination of shorting, unplugging, and turning on that I could think of. Still have the problem....

does the the problem above has been resolved??

I find this article about how to reset or remove BIOS password, perhaps it will help you solve your problem:

http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/artic...

tom elliston will be eternally grateful.