Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

How to get iPhone out of recovery mode?

My iPhone 6 stuck in recovery mode after I updated iOS version. There is a connect to iTunes logo on my iPhone's screen. When I connect my iPhone to iTunes, it tells me that my iPhone is in recovery mode, I need to restore my iPhone with iTunes. The backup file is 3 weeks ago. I will loose many data from my iPhone if I do that. How can i solve this problem?

I get my iPhone out of recovery mode by a recovery tool. It's easy than other way.

iOS Data Recovery and iOS Recovery Mac provides three simple ways for any iPhone iPad iPod users to directly restore the lost and deleted data, or extract the lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup with ease. So, you can recover lost iPhone data after upgrading to iOS 10/9.3.3 with the help of this software. Besides, you are allowed to get iPhone out of white Apple logo screen/recovery mode/black screen and so on with a click. Hope this can help you, best regard!

iPhone Data Recovery provides three simple steps to get iPhone out of Apple logo screen:

Step 1. Install and run the program, and choose the repair iOS system feature.

Step 2. Download and select firmware for your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s.

Step 3. Fix your iOS to return it to normal.

Read more details from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2pfUauC...

iOS System Recovery can help you to one click to repair your iPhone, as well as other iOS devices, out of recovery mode easily without losing data.

Read the video guide here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH00IiHe...

iOS System Recovery is an outstanding data recovery and repair tool that enable iPhone iPad and iPod touch user to one click repair operating system with less than 10 minutes, making it easy for users to get iPhone, iPad and iPod touch of Recovery Mode, Apple logo, and fix the issues when your iOS device perform abnormally.

Repair Operating System for iPhone

Most Helpful Answer

Many people would come to this question. And I have found out this way and add it to my bookmark. You can follow the steps of this guide: how to solve iPhone stuck in recovery mode.

This software not working dont follow it. after doing this the apple logo came and then in a few seconds it just turned off by it self.

This is not a good way. You can visit this link. It has a free way to get iPhone out of recovery mode.

How to Exit Recovery Mode on iPhone

Hi bethzac5,

1. Download recboot

2. Extract > Open folder > EXIT.

There we go, now your iPhone will exit from recovery mode. If you have any issue contact me : recboot@kksilvery.

Regards,

kksilvery.

Tried but iphone still stuck in recovery mode.. :(

Impossible , it worked for me several times .... how it went to recovering mode ?tell me the exact reason

Thanks for this software i was able to get my iPhone 6+ out of recovery mode.

Muchas gracias!

Rainer415

i have iphone 6 plus and i changed my id touch and screen .. is this help me to get out of recovery mode also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same problem. What exactly did you do?

what about Iphone 4???

Homecoming Dresses 2015

back up your iphone, factory reset and then restore your iphone

Here’s how to put an iPhone into recovery mode and get it out of recovery mode in iOS 8. (It also works for phones running iOS 7, and you can also do this with an iPad. The video above shows the process in iOS 7, which is the same as iOS 8.)

See also how to enable iOS 6 recovery mode along with more information about recovery mode versus DFU mode.

1. First, make sure iTunes is up to date on your laptop, PC or Mac. Then, connect a USB cable to your computer, but don’t plug it into your iPad or iPhone just yet.

2. Turn off your iPhone or iPad by holding the sleep/wake button until the red bar appears: swipe to the right to shut down your device.

3. Connect the USB cable and continue to hold the home button.

4. You will see the Apple logo appear, and this will change to the recovery graphic:

5. You can now release the home button. Your iPhone or iPad is now in recovery mode, and iTunes should be displaying a message to say as much.

You can also see:

iPhone data eraser

Delete browsing history on iphone

First, make sure iTunes is up to date on your laptop, PC or Mac. Then, connect a USB cable to your computer, but don't plug it into your iPad or iPhone just yet. 2. Turn off your iPhone or iPad by holding the sleep/wake button until the red bar appears: swipe to the right to shut down your device. You should be able to turn it back on and everything should be all better...;-)

Once you have an iDevice in re overly mode, there is no way to get it out unless you connect your iDevice to a PC or MAC with ITunes installed. Connect your iDevice VIA USB.

If you don't already have ITunes installed, you do so by going to www.apple.com/iTunes and install it from there. The installation shouldn't take over 10 minutes.

Once you have hooked up your iDevice, open ITunes on your computer. Then in the menu you should see a symbol of your iDevice, don't worry about this step if your iDevice is showing on the screen.

Once you have got your iDevice open on iTunes, it should tell you that it's in recovery mode. Press on Restore.

Unfortunately, if this is the first time connecting you iDevice to your computer and/or you haven't saved a backup of your iDevice to either ICloud, ITunes or you computer, you will have to restore to factory setting.

If you have backed up your iDevice, you can press Restore and Backup. From there, depending on the speed of your computer, the process of restoring your iDevice may take up to 8 hours. Fortunately, if you have a fast computer, it may only take 1/2 an hour.

Thank you and good luck!

To fix your iPhone which stuck in recovery mode after iOS 10 update or jailbreak. In addition, your device may stuck in recovery mode due to iOS upgrade, iOS downgrade, iOS jailbreak and so on. Learn this use guide to get iPhone out of recovery mode without data loss,you don't need to factory reset your iPhone.

Learn more: how to Fix Bricked iPhone

just download 3utools on your pc

connect the iphone with the pc by using usb cable

open 3utools

click on the button "Exit the revocery mode"

this will not lose any of your data and you don't have to factory reset your device

If you want to get your iPhone out of recovery mode.

Way 1.Turn the power off. In order to do so, hold the power and home button together and then make sure to slide the red button until you find that the screen goes off completely.

Way 2.Restore iPhone by iTunes to get it out of recovery mode

But both two ways above will cause data loss,to get iPhone out of recovery without restoring,you need to use iOS system recovery tool.

Way 3.Get iPhone out of recovery mode by iOS System Recovery tool.

You can easily get your iPhone 7/SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4 out of recovery with ios system recovery software. Here are the steps on how to fix iPhone stuck on recovery mode without losing any data.

Step 1. Select Fix iOS System

Step 2. Download the Firmware

Step 3. Fix your iOS System to Normal

Learn the guide:How to Get iPhone Out of Recovery Mode

You just need to flash your iPhone with itunes or itunes alternatives.

It's best you try charging for few hours as a first step.

If that doesn't work press the power and home button at the same time for 30 seconds. It must restart.

If step 2 does not work, connect your phone to laptop and try restore a back up.

If step 3 doesn't help, try this Once you open up iTunes and phone page. Press alt and click restore it will open up a file chooser window , locate the .ipsw file normally be located in username/appData/….…/iTunes/iPhone software updates.

Hope you will get iPhone out of recovery mode.

When your iPhone or iPad stuck in recovery mode or white Apple logo when you update you iphone to ios 10.2, things like that, the general method of recovery for your iPhone/iPad is an iTunes restore. Great if you have performed a backup and tragic if you don't. This is why FonePaw iOS System Recovery comes out. It gets rid of the tragedy easily. With this FonePaw iOS System Recovery software, you can easily fix any kinds of iOS system issues and get your device back to normal.

Its practicality is reflected in it can solve and assist all kinds of data processing, such as data recovery, data delete and backup, system repair, etc, which covers all aspects of the problem. In addition, the software is safe, you do not need to worry about your mobile phone data will leak, and do not need to worry about it will be damaged and lost your phone data.

And you can recover lost data from your iPhone 5/5s/6/6s/7/8/plus with iOS System Recovery including contacts, videos, photos, calendar, messages, note, music, call logs and more easily.

bethzac5 will be eternally grateful.