A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

How much would it cost to fix my HDMI port?

My HDMI port isn't registering that the cord is plugged into it. It worked fine last night while I was playing, but when I brought it to my parents house it didn't work. My cord has been chipped on the top, one of the metal prongs is hanging down some. It also doesn't plug in all the way into the port. Could it be that one of the prongs got bent back or broken off in the port? How much would it cost to get this fixed?

(I've tried other HDMI cords as well, they started to chip on the top too after I tried plugging it into my Playstation.)

i am in trying myself to replace it with another hdmi port i got from a laptop, due to there not being a supplier in Namibia i have to do with what i scrapped. So anyone with a pin layout of hdmi port (female) please comment

Believe this man,I took my grandson machine apart got the HDMI port off but cannot get it back on.Bought a sloder gun and cleaned everything up and guess what ,the HDMI pory will not stay on.Either gonna send out for repair or break down and buy another game system for my grandson.

The price for this repair varies widely. Sony charges around $150 or more to do this repair while other repair shops charge a lot less. My repair shop charges $89.99 (parts, labor and return shipping) and there are others that are probably in that same price range.

Just be very careful with where you take it or send it. I get consoles in here all the time where someone has already tried to fix it and hasn't been able too...just today I had to fix one where someone tried to use some sort of epoxy to "glue" it back on...that didn't work so well!

Anyway, the point is that it's a difficult repair unless you have a good amount of electronics repair experience so just make sure that the person who fixes it knows what they're doing.

I hope this helps.

What's the cost of an HDMI port? For consoles

The ports itself are not expensive. The cost involved is the difficulty / labor in taking out a HDMI port and putting a new one on without blowing some capacitors or breaking something.

Yes, @ben is right, the ports are not expensive ($5 - $10) but they are difficult to replace for most people.

Where are you located so I can send you my ps4 to fix

We are located near Portland, Oregon. You can get to our website by clicking my name.

In uae it only costs 175 aed which is 47 dollars (without shipping)

kcreed95 will be eternally grateful.