Available - May, 2014. Display - 540 x 960 pixels, 4.8 inches, 16M. Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8926/MSM8226 Snapdragon 400. Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat).

Broken Screen - LCD working fine

I saw a fix it guide on here to replace the screen and LCD - but some of the information was a bit advanced for me. I am very worried I will break something - as I just don't know how to disconnect the different things. It would be handy to have a few more pictures showing the disconnections and any areas that may be damaged easily - so that I know exactly what to do! The phone shop said that it is very difficult removing the screen glass without breaking the digitizer and the LCD.

Use a heat gun or a hair dryer when doing this. You don't want to crack the led screen under it. The guide they have listed doesn't help at all. I found a different video for you to watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X9Ht1nB.... Yes, I know its in Russian but it might help. Best of luck.

Suzie C,

While the guides can seem overwhelming and advanced, they do show all the vital information that you'll need. I recently fixed an iPad mini LCD and glass panel and both guides were rated as "difficult". It wasn't a walk in the park but it was more time consuming that anything. If you really don't feel comfortable trying it yourself, see if there is a (iFixit Pro member) repair shop in your area that can help you out!

Suzie C will be eternally grateful.