Released in November 2013 by Sony Computer Entertainment, this six-axis, 3.7 V lithium ion battery controller is uncomplicated to repair.

broken motherboard ps4 controller

yesterday i dropped my controller and when i picked it up it kept saying charge battery but it won't charge so i open my controller and the little connector between the battery and the motherboard has broken off is there any store where i can buy a new motherboard or is there any other solution for this ?

There isn't any store that you can go to to buy this part. Sometimes you can find them on Ebay, but your best bet may be to just buy a broken controller on Ebay and take the parts from that and install them in your controller.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

You can find them here..

http://morbidstix.com

Nice find. I haven't seen this site before. At those prices though you could almost buy a working used controller. I've seen broken ones go for much cheaper as well. If you really like your controller then this store may be a good option for buying the motherboard.

jp23 will be eternally grateful.