iPhone 3G

Second generation of iPhone. Model A1241 / 8 or 16 GB capacity / black or white plastic back. Repair is more straightforward than the first iPhone. requires screwdrivers, prying, and suction tools.

WIFI Flex cable replacememt

So I installed a new battery and it was dead, so put old one back in and damaged wifi plug, cable 6. Does anybody have any links on how to replace this inexpensive part. Time for a 4 but I want to sell this one. Is the flex cable the whole length, on off switch, aux plug etc. or is it a short cable that connects to the rest

The wi-fi antenna is not part of the headphone assembly - you can buy those antennas for aound 4 to 7$ on ebay

What headphone assembly?

by mayer

How easy is it to fit? I have had the phone apart several times, the cable has one screw that I could see but I never saw where the end fastened and how

by DEEBEE

²richard - sorry - i forgot the "jack". ²deebee - use the gps antenna guide - it's the same antenna

by markus weiher

DEEBEE will be eternally grateful.