A Windows 8 laptop series by Acer with Intel Core i3 or i5 CPU.

Screen Wont Turn on help please

When i turn on my laptop the light of the keypad turns on but my screen is all black? Need help please.

I have the same problem now. I know it's alive but no screen. I have my QuickBooks running and hate to force it turn off.

My screen won't turn on , but lights on the keypads work?

The light on the on/off button turns on for a bit but the screen and the rest of the camera don't react at all when I try to turn it on? Surely if the batteries were dead the light on the button wouldn't turn on?

Most Helpful Answer

Dear All,

* Press Fn+F5 or Fn+F6 simultaneously while notebook is turn on

* if display switching not works just connect your laptop to external display and re-start (press and hold the power key until power LED goes off. after couple of seconds press power key again) and check any visuals on external display

* if you can see any visuals on External display, you should check the internal display and Flex cable and connector as well

• Open the cover of RAM slots and remove RAMs safely, clean the RAM interfaces, reinstall RANs safely and try to boot normally

* onc of above step not works for you, its time for advanced level repair to check the GPU output and and CPU clocks and Bus (Board level repair)

Is Completely Black , Looks Like Internal Screen Damage

Ana will be eternally grateful.