The Xperia Z1 Compact is Sony's premium camera phone. It is similar to the Xperia Z1 model except smaller and less expensive. Its key feature is a 20.7 megapixel sensor. Upon release the available colors were white, black, pink, and lime.

Is it possible replace the battery?

I'm going to buy a Z1 Compact but I have always used smartphone with a replaceable battery. When the battery will be useless, is it possible to change it in a Customer Assistant Shop? Or will I need to buy a new smartphone?

Thank you!

Most Helpful Answer

Yes, it's possible. You can have a look at Sony Xperia Z1 Compact teardown in advance.

I have the same problem, my battery fully charged but once disconnected from mains, turns itself off. I backed up my phone to laptop and reset but now it just switches on/off/on/off. I do not know what teardown in advance? Please help! Thank you

My problem was when received call via facebook, my phone suddenly black out & automatically switch off. After that i try to switch it on back but unable to do so even my phone is fully charged. And when i connected my phone to the charger, it's shows nothing & unable to charge. Is it my battery problem? Thank you!

I wont to change batry my z1 mobile

I wont to change batry my mobile

Clare will be eternally grateful.