iPhone 5 will not boot

My wife dropped her iPhone 5 in the sink. She pulled it out immediately and dried it off. It vibrated and flashed a reboot (without her prompting it). I was out of town and didn't get around to messing with it for almost two weeks. I have taken it apart and cleaned it thoroughly. It will not boot at all. It doesn't even get warm as if it is charging.

Question: Is it worth trying to repair at this point? If so, suggestions on where to start (Dock Connector? Battery? Logic Board? All of the above?)

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it until now. But yes, it is worth trying to fix. I recommend removing the Logic Board and placing it in a sonic jewelry cleaner filled with 100% fuel grade alcohol and running it for 30 minutes with the heat on low. I have fixed countless water-damaged phones with this method.

Tom W will be eternally grateful.