How to replace rear casing with one that has "Small parts"

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...

I am buying this and replacing the housing on my iPhone 5! But i want this one with the small parts because it's going to be so much easier to put on! But my question is, what steps do i follow and what steps do i not do on the iPhone 5 Rear Case Replacement guide here on iFixit

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

I haven't seen any only the ones fully assembled.

You only need to remove the lock pin and the mesh around the sides and the headphone jack spacer

Okay sweet! If anybody has the instructions for this or can just type which steps to skip in the rear case guide please do!

Hi.

If the picture on Ebay is correct, it seems like you just have to swap the logic board...?

iPhone 5 Logic Board Replacement

Follow that to step 30

Colton B will be eternally grateful.