BlackBerry's newest flagship that features a physical keyboard.

My glass is cracked. Can I replace just the glass?

After searching online for a few days, it seems I can only get screen assemblies for the Passport - not just the glass. Can anyone comment on this and this? Furthermore, how can I tell if I have a -001 or a -003 model?

I'll just add that I'm interested in this, as well. My Passport took a dive off the bed last week and it is still fully functional, but the crack in the screen makes it a lot less beautiful. :)

Looks like the glass is also the digitizer. I have not found a good repair guide or complete teardown of this model. Here's an idea, contact iFixit,, offer to pay for the new part and the shipping, the part can be found here:

Ask them if they would be willing to use your machine to do a teardown guide while fixing yours. All they can do is say yes or no. A guide does take time and effort to do but if they don't have to buy one, they might be more willing.

I could only find assemblies for the glass and digitizer. The closest thing I found to a tear down video is a Vietnamese company that does gold plating on mobile devices. Check it out:

Josh will be eternally grateful.