The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

What is this connection?

when removing a 5c screen there are 3 connections holding the screen to the body. what is the forth one?? in the bottom left corner of the same area as the other 3??? I broke it and my phone wont turn on and i have no clue what it is. please help!

Dani, that's the upper components cable, which includes the power button. This is the very reason why your phone doesn't power on, it doesnt have a power button now.

If you'd like to test the phone without the power button, hold the home button while plugging the charger in. When you see the display comes up, immediately release the home button. The phone should be able to power up.

Dani will be eternally grateful.