Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Is my power and sensor cable failing?

i ordered a battery and replaced it today in the hope that it would keep my iphone from shutting off and restarting itself. the battery came at 35 percent and stilll could not keep the device from restarting. when it does this it loads past the boot logo to the slide to unlock screen then shuts off and repeats. will a new power and sensor cable resolve this issue? please help

OPEN ALL THE TABS

RAM Upgrade Kits for Mac

Shop Kits

Enough RAM
For All The Tabs

Shop Kits

I wont say yes for sure, but it does sound more to do with your power button assembly then anything... its possible its in a stuck position. its actually VERY common for iphone 4's to have a power button stuck issue... though normally you have to replace the plastic housing the holds in the assembly as well... or I normally do at least. Also clean out the housing and button area for any dirt or crud.

Hiram Acevedo will be eternally grateful.