Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

dog cracked my I phone

Where can i get my i phone fixed at my dog bit it and now it has a crack and a red marks on one side where do i get this fix right again and how much ?

Well this site can help you fix it on your own. They have the parts and very good step by step manuals here to help even a beginner make this repair on their own. Which Generation of iPhone is this? I need a few more details about the phone in order to send you the correct link for the parts and repair manuals.

You can fix it your self for $20.00 or $50.00. I have a blog that explains how i did it http://myiphonerepair.blogspot.com/

liz will be eternally grateful.