Broke PRAM connector from Logic board

Hi all I've broken my PRAM connector from my logic board and rather solder the wires back on I would like to fix a new one on to the logic board. I know its called a JST connector but that's just a generic name. Does anyone know where I could get a few (allowing for breakages). I tried RS components but gave up after an hours search through their online catalogues, anyone know its part number or the actual name of this connector and where I could get one? i'm in the UK

Thanks in advance


Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1
Add a comment