The third generation of the Samsung Galaxy Note phablet series released September 25, 2013. Identifiable by the model number N9005.

How to replace RAM of Note 3 N9005?

Its been a while since I bought a N9005 unit, and now I;m facing with a weird thing:

My device tells me I have total amount of 1.424Gb RAM!!! it seems like I burned out exactly 1Gb of my RAM?!

Im encountering some random restarts from time to time...so...I decided to fix this.

1-Is RAM of Galaxy Note 3 replacable?

2-Where is it exactly?

3-If its not replacable, what about the Chip? what can I do for it?

Thank you guys.

The ram is integrated with the cpu and communication modules...u cant just replace the ram unless u change the snapdragon 800 processor. This chip is very hard almost impossible to purchase since qualcomm does not release this chip separately...try flashing a custom rom instead and see if it solves the issue...

Flashing a custom rom won't change anything here... i tried many roms. Even flashed .pit files with its own stock roms. Nothing help me to solve this. I found this issue since updating to kitkat...

bozmajehiinaz will be eternally grateful.