Microsoft's third-generation Xbox game console, released November 22, 2013.

Xbox Powers on and immediately powers off

Has anyone figured out exactly what is causing the problem with Xbox Ones that power on, and immediately power off. The power brick is lit orange which instantaneously turns white once the Xbox is turned on directly from the console, but immediately powers off.

This is a very common problem that Microsoft will not discuss.

I just had that problem and had to send my One off to the repair center. One of the techs said it could be from a loose socket in the One itself, but that sounded like bs. I have another one that did the same thing and I am going to attempt to see if I can or get someone else to fix the problem.

I just had the same problem but the support center in my country is very bad and they didn't want to repair it or replace it, so i'm looking for a solution, please any good news about this isue thanks in advance!!

If system turns on for a second and than off it could possibly be a bad wi-fi card, that would be best case scenario, worst case is Motherboard needs to be replaced. If the system goes into the user interface and than shuts off check to see if your fan is operational and if it is than replace your rf module and front panel.

Andre Toney will be eternally grateful.