Parts for Apple iPhone 6?

The iPhone 6 is now announced, I want to get some replacement parts for iPhone 6 in stock for my repair shop, any suggestion?

Please how can one identify an original iPhone6 screen??

Cool your jets here guy!

Still a few weeks before the units are even on the market and they will mostly be covered under Apple warranty. Besides Apple hasn't even offered a parts listing yet.

Most Helpful Answer

We are currently going through samples and making sure we get a quality product available soon! We can't say exactly when yet as we want to make sure we find good parts first. Keep checking back!

By the way, if you have not done it already, list your business on iFixit Pro!

Right now any supplier of parts is eligible for a stint in the hoosegow:

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/09/16/...

Give it 3-4 months or so for parts. Apple tends to protect their parts harder at launch, but when the phone is established they're more off guard then when the phone launches. However, Apple still cares. Just not as much.

The reason it always takes a while for these parts to get out there is Apple not only hates the idea of them not being able to get your first child over a cracked iPhone but they keep service in the company harder then any other phone manufacturer I have seen. I mean all of them do but Samsung doesn't care if someone buys a OEM screen for their GS4, yet Apple cares when you get a OEM iP6 screen. Once the hype goes down for the phone, they seem to care even less then when the phone is new. But WHEN it's weeks old the parts are nowhere to be found. The chance of getting parts early is none.

Edit

For the iP6 and newer it's not worth the liability. Send your customers to Apple for the 6, 6s and 7. The price on display swaps is ~$129 from Apple for this phone.

Wholesale iPhone 6 parts http://bit.ly/1GGNKvG

you'd better buy from official site.

I have been receiving email from elekworld supply that they have iPhone 6 parts available.

Pay attention to this page http://www.witrigs.com/replacement-parts... and contact with them to get bulk price.

Hi Donna

1. I suggest you to contact apple service center

2. If you want to get it for cheaper price then go for ebay.

You can identify Original screen here

donna will be eternally grateful.