A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Voltage PS4 in the world

I recently received my PS4 from Canada (North America) but the voltage there is 110v however here is 220v. So do i need a transformer for the voltage to enjoy my PS4?

PS: In the bottom of the PS4 it's written 120v not 100v-240v

Most Helpful Answer

Soltane Jerbi, "The power supply is rated at an AC Input of 100-240 volts. This means you can take your game around the world with your trusty PS4 always at your side; just remember to bring your power socket adapters. " from here."

The reason why it says 120V is because that is the voltage that is utilized in Canada. Hope this helps, good luck.

Thank you so much ! But i have another question :) If i plug a system of 120v in a 220v plug-in, what will be happen?

It will turn on and it will let you play your games :-). All you will have to get is a power cord that fits the PS4 and your home countries electrical outlet.

Hi! so just to be 100% sure. Also bought PS from US and the information on the bottom of the case says "Model CUH-1001A 120V~2.1A 60Hz". But power supply inside the game is still 100-240 volts, as mentioned before and there is no actual problem of using it with 220-240V(Europe)?

Unfortunately the pictures in the PlayStation 4 Teardown were too blurry at this part of the information and I could not verify the model number.

Please advise?

sorry for misspelling - I meant it as a question "Does the power supply inside...."

Soltane Jerbi will be eternally grateful.