The Microsoft Surface (1514) is the first tablet released by Microsoft. It runs Windows RT, which is designed specifically for tablet functionality. Repairs for this device require screwdrivers and prying tools.

Where do I repair my broken screen

the screen of my Microsoft Surface tablet is broken where do i get a new screen?

Ebay. I bought one there for my Surface RT and it works like a charm.

My touch screen is also unresponsive with a small crack. Do you know which part I need to buy? I'm seeing on ebay, lcd digitizer replacement screens for as low as $50. Would those be okay to buy? Or do I need to get the lcd touch screen digitizer assembly? I've seen those on ebay for around $100-150

@abigail

Yep mine was the same problem.

The problem with buying just the digitizer, is that in the tablet; the digitizer (the part of the screen that you touch) and the actual LCD panel are fused together. it's virtually impossible to separate them.

You can try to separate them, I did and cracked the lcd, but I think you will find that its just not worth it.

I would recommend that you buy the LCD touch screen digitizer ASSEMBLY.

Rishika Manik will be eternally grateful.