Replaced my display assembly on my iPhone, now nothing works

So I shattered my iphone and needed a whole new screen assembly. I got one with new cables, home button, & camera just to be safe. I put everything back together. (I'm 99.9%) I did it right, but now the touch screen won't work. Home button works, lock button, volume, and the little ringer switch work. But the touch screen won't. I have no clue why & I need some help.

Try reseating and cleaning the screen connectors on the screen and logic board. If you are still having problems you should try another screen.

what could I use to clean it ???

The cables can be very sensitive ,im pretty sure its not quite seated properly .

As above take it apart and check as the digitizer is the first 1 to connect when you put it together and it really dosnt take much to disconnect while doing the other cables

Josie will be eternally grateful.