Repairs for a broad range of sound generating equipment including speakers and speaker components.

Why does my Jam Wireless speaker disconnect on its own?

Disconnect from my iPhone music on its own. I turn it on and within a minute it shuts the music off.

Is this happening when you have it fully charged or powered? You may have a problem with your systems Bluetooth here as well. Try something else via Bluetooth does it work? And also try your Jambox off a different PC as well.

Same problem

Only happens when listening to iheart

All other streaming sites work flawlessly

That makes little sense. The OS manages the Bluetooth connection.

The app (iHeartRadio) only knows to pump the music to an OS interrupt service which then the OS sends to the output device: internal DAC for the analog internal speakers or headphone jack. Or to a digital connection which could be a USB. Ethernet, Bluetooth or WiFi port.

Are you sure the app is in its self failing to hold the data stream over the internet (ethernet or WiFi Network not reliable)? Sometimes we become over focused on the end result we fail to see the linkages from start to end.

Same problem, women's voice a minute later says powering off.

I am going to charge it several hours and see what happens. Make sure when charged have it plugged in and connected. I hope it is this simple.

If not, Will find manual and see what it says. Perhaps it is a feature need I g to be reset.....

i also find that although my jam speaker is always plugged in it mysteriously powers off almost immediately-what is going wrong?

jam is a piece of $@$*, it keeps powering off, i charged it for 36 hours tried connecting it via blue tooth in the middle of the song it powered off, my advice is throw it away and buy better brands like jb sonny,panasonic or jvc

Sharon LoPiccolo will be eternally grateful.