The Samsung Wave II S8530 (or "Samsung Wave II") is the Successor of Samsung Wave S8500 smartphone running the bada 1.2 operating system designed by Samsung, which was commercially released on October, 2010.

How can I do a master reset without previous owners pin code?

Hi. I got a samsung wave s8530 from ebay and it wont let me master reset without previous owners pin code. It is running Bada 1.2 and I tried a few tricks like volume button holding with home button etc to get to a menu screen but no luck, think some techniques work just for androind OS ?

Can anyone help??? Thanks

Most Helpful Answer

If you can't get an answer from the previous owner, file a complaint with eBay and send it back and leave negative feedback for this seller.

justin, try this. Remove your SIM and Memory Card, then dial *2767*3855# (here are two other codes that you can try if the first one does not work *7465625*638*00000000*00000000# and #7465625*638*00000000#) and wait till the phone reboots. If that does not work, you most likely will have to flash your firmware. For that, check on here. Hope this helps, good luck.

you can get android for samsung wave 2

Hi in the end i tried all the various pin coses without success. But finally managed it by plugging into computer and using the samsung kies program. Thanks

why does my phone freeze and the ink of my phone move without control what should i do to solve these problems

justin will be eternally grateful.