Repair information for printers made by Canon.

Canon Printer MG6350 doesn't print support code 6000?

Canon printer pixma MG6350 doesn't print and showing suport code 6000?

Bought a Pixma 5520 and it is junk. Code 6000 constantly, and there is absolutely nothing blocking the feed. Manuals and customer service are useless. In addition, it uses an incredible amount of ink and the cartridges are hugely expensive.

Never again.

Go to Amazon and get your ink there. I got a 20 pack, 4 of each color for $18.95, Costco wants like $50-60 for 1 set of all colors.. I have had ZERO issues with this ink, not one that has been bad.. 4 large black and 4 of each color for $19 is a price you will never beat.

i had the same issue .nothing just worked as mention above i got my own help just need to uninstall and install printer and you can also contact support as they helped me follow http://goo.gl/Wy3J8J and i am sure this wil help you . thanks

I bought a 5760 and there is no instruction book, just a couple of sheets of diagrams telling you how to unwrap it. Went to the web and found the official manual - of 833 pages of advanced and often self-contradictory text, where all I want is to begin at the beginning: to print, do this, to scan, do that, to copy, do the other. This is a complex and perhaps technically very good machine, but if you can't get it started, it's just a piece of junk. Support are friendly enough but nothing they have said overcomes the user-hostility of the machine itself and Canon's idiotic presentation. Buying Canon was a big mistake.

Most Helpful Answer

From the canon support page, that error code 6000 list a couple possibilities such as a something preventing the feed tray from opening either by blocking the printer, an unseen friction, and a possible paper jam inside the printer.

http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/Cons...

Neither is valid

I noticed that when I turned on the device, the ink cartridge holder was on far left and it wasn't moving like it was suppose to. It was stuck. So I pushed it over a littler on left, turned on device and that seemed to work.

wow it works. I just push the cartridge holder to the left then it works again. Thanks Jonathan !!

Thank you, Jonathan Padilla. I have spent far more than an hour trying to find a fix for this and the Canon sites say nothing whatsoever about the ink cartridge carrier being stuck. Immediate solution. Sheesh.

Nope didn't work for me. But then I discovered another layer of the feeder mechanism inside the outer feeder cover. And lo and behold, a page stuck deep inside the printer. :o

I also had an "invisible" paper feed issue reported as error 6000 which the previous comment led me to check. Had to open the printer from the rear to get at the stuck sheet. Irritating that a stuck sheet cannot be reported correctly. My model is a MG7550, so approach may be slightly different.

Do following:

• Verify that your printer tray is properly set.
  • Remove the object they they are placed in front of printer.
  • Clean if there is any piece of paper or something else in printer.
  • Clean the encoder strip with soft cloth.

I hope with these points your issue might be resolved if not then check Canon Pixma Mg6350 Manual to troubleshoot your printer.

Mine was a real paper jam on MG5650, so try looking for jammed paper first.

Turn on the printer while holding the stop button, don't let go until the printer stops making noise or you get to the main screen. I don't know if this will solve it, but this is what I did and it cleared the error message.

mine is MG7530 I noticed that when I turned on the device, the ink cartridge holder was on far left too and it wasn't moving like it was suppose to. but I pushed it over , and turned on device it did not work

just bringing the code 6000

zoran will be eternally grateful.