My screen flickers after screen replacement?

After i replaced my iPhone 5 display, bought from ebay, my screen is flickering. I´ve used the ifixit pro tool kit, used a ESD wristband and have done the repair exactly as i normally do. I fixed two iPhones at the same time, and both had the problem, but the other iPhone seems to be working as it should now. Any idea on what the problem can be?

Don´t want to sell iPhone screens flickering after a repair.

-Per Kristian

two scenarios come to mind. defective display assembly or the connector is not seated properly. Start with reseating the LCD connector. If that does not solve your problem i would be contacting the seller and returning or exchanging the display assembly.

I had this same problem.

I disconnected and reconnected the LCD connector and then VERY IMPORTANT

als disconnect and reconnect the battery connector....this last part was the crux for me..

This have tremendous valor. Always begin any electronics repair with disconnecting the battery!

In my experience the reason for flickering screens well for iPhone 4 at least is when you unplug the battery while the screen is turned on.

For higher I do not know but make sure you turn off the phone to ensure this does not happen and unplug the battery first prior to plugging or unplugging any screen cables to / from the logic board.

PerKristianNygard will be eternally grateful.