Series of Android Smartphones manufactured by Motorola Mobility since 2013.

How much to repair a cracked screen?

How much will it cost to get a Motorola G screen fixed? It still works. It's just that the screen is cracked badly!

Shi, the display assembly is around $80 and you can repair it yourself. Check on here for a decent video. Hope this helps, good luck.

If you just need the glass replaced you can get a kit in on line for about $11. Where I live in Florida it is $50 labor if you provide the glass.

can u give me the web sit where i can get the kit for 11$ plz and thank you

Amazon is where I got mine.

only $4.78 on dbxstore

If you are planning on taking it to a repair shop, it will vary from shop to shop. It may run you approx. $150 parts, tax and labor.

my phn glass had broken how munch it wil be cost

My local parts wholesaler is telling me that the lcd and glass are 1 piece is that true?

They talking about lcd and the screen. Yes that come together but if your lcd is good why you change the lcd you need to order the touch glass but the process is little bit complicated! You have to be very care full when you remove the touch from the lcd and it's break very easily

2 things, one your trying to help someone who's answer was solved. And Two, yes removing the glass is possible, but for someone who has never done it before, its almost impossible to do it without damage. And when they break it, they have to buy the entire screen and add the cost you paid for the glass, and other tools needed to remove the glass and you have more than it would have been to just get the display assembly to start.

It is very hard just to change the glass anyone who has never done it before will most likely break the digitizer whal trying to remove the broken glass the best method for your first time repair is to replace the glass and digitizer in 1 unit

Shi will be eternally grateful.