iPhone 5s

After replacing the iPhone 5s screen- touch screen goes crazy!

Hey guys!

We are iRepairit here in Atlanta. Recently- not sure if we have defected screens, a lot of repairs have been acting up. On the iPhone 5S and 5C, it's like there's a ghost controlling the phone. Numbers, contacts, and apps all are being used without touching the screen. This happens on the iPad mini if there's static electricity but we know the fix. However not sure where that could be coming from in the iPhone.

Any ideas?

I have also been experiencing this with the iPhone 5S and 5C and it's driving me crazy!!! I am thinking maybe the quality of screens coming out aren't good right now? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

by Justin

If you could use a known good screen in another phone on the phone that's acting up this will tell you if the screens are faulty or not.

I'm having the same problem on several iPhone 5 screens!! Wish I could find a fix!!

I replaced the screen on my Iphone 5s and I have the same problem, my screen sometimes goes crazy.

I found a video with a similar problem.

http://youtu.be/VPGX_3ORgqQ

I'm looking for solution but can not find anywhere

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

same here in iphone 5s , tomorrow going to apple care

The only thing it can be is faulty screens or damaged screens when installing return the screens to your vendor

I had this fault when the touch was very over sensitive and it was the screens, sent them all back and ordered from a new supplier and everything was fine. I would send the whole batch you have back.

My phone is going crazy Siri is coming on when I don't press the home button and my music comes on when I even don't press play!! This is driving me crazy I'm so mad !!!!!

Either you guys do not have ESD maintained environment where you work and stock your stuff or the entire lot you received are bad ones. There's nothing crazy on this. Thousands of people experience the same thing because of either faulty digitizers or the service tech or store never care ESD precautions or the service desks poorly maintained.

iRepairIT will be eternally grateful.