The Kenmore Elite HE3 is 7.2 cu. ft. capacity electric dryer by Kenmore.

circular dots flashing around the timed area

I suddenly have flashing dots going around the area where it shows how much time is left for drying. Is this something I should be concerned about?

............

. 45 .

.............

Similar to the above and dots move in a circle.

The dryer is working properly.

Please let me know.

This is true for a Samsung dryer and may work for you:

Rotating blinking lights in the display is probably an indication that the Wrinkle Prevent option has been selected. Wrinkle Prevent will continue to tumble the dryer without heat after the cycle has ended to help prevent wrinkles from setting in. When this option is selected by pressing the Wrinkle Prevent button on the control panel, the display will count down the estimated cycle time; when the cycle ends, the display will show lights blinking in a circular (or actually rectangular) motion.

To deactivate, simply press the Wrinkle Prevent button again so the light is not illuminated.

Thanks for taking the time to provide a response. That was definitely our issue and your answer helped us fell better. Have a good one.

Wow! Thanks so much for this much needed advice. We had the same question and happen to also have a Samsung dryer and that is exactly what it was. Thank you for posting that answer which saved us a lot of time and headache:)

debbie will be eternally grateful.