Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Can you help me with the PCB layout and BOM

Hi , I'm attempting to repair a repair for a friend of mine. They let some one replace the screen for them and since then it's been having issues. He gave it to me to look at and I've noticed a resistor/capacitor has been knocked off near the Screen cable connector amongst other things. I'm capable of repairing this if i can find out what the value of the part is and preferably what it does.

If possible I'd like the PCB layout , schematic and the bill of materials.

Thanks in advance for any help

That is a tall order. All the stuff you are looking for is available with a few google searches. It is just not good to share those on here. Apple may have some issues with that since they feel it is copyrighted material:-) Consider posting a couple of images with your question of the area where the part is located, I am sure we can help you out.

Sorry , forgot to add a pic.

Here is one , sorry about the quality. The right hand side circle is where the missing component is. The left hand side circle is where a PCB mounted But used to be. There's 2 of these missing from the PCB. Will this matter?

Thanks for your reply

PCB mounted NUT not but!! Not sure of the technical name..

tom hingston, from the angle of the picture it is hard to see what part you are missing . I attached an image with some of the components marked.

Reference designator DZ3 6.8V-100PF Zener Diode in a 0201 package

Reference designator FL13 80-OHM-0.2A-0.4-OHM Filter in a 201 package

Reference designator FL14 70-OHM-300MA Filter in a 1005 package

Reference designator DZ4 6.8V-100PF Zener Diode in a 0201 package

Reference designator C156 56PF 16V 5% 1005 package capacitor

Reference designator C124 56PF 16V 5% 1005 package capacitor

The "nut" that used to hold the board is a standoff 2.4OD 1.0ID 1.27H-SM

Hope this helps, good luck

Brilliant. It was C156 I was after. Just have to hunt around at work now looking for that cap.

Thanks for your help

Thank you for accepting my answer. Best of luck to you.

tom hingston will be eternally grateful.