Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Back Glass with too many plastic tabs

Hi guys, love the website.

I've replaced the 'back glass' on my phone as well as a friends. It's gone great. However, the part I got in my most recent order (638869) came with a replacement back panel that won't install easily. Looking at the location of the plastic tabs, there is one next to the camera lens that doesn't match the previous back panel and doesn't have a corresponding slot to fit into. I thought I might have to sand it off or something but there isn't info in your guide and I didn't want to destroy the part killing the chance of a return.

Have you had other inquiries like this? The iPhone 4s replacement back panel I received won't work with my iPhone 4s.

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

They have more than likely sent you a rear glass for a iPhone 4 he's a pic with the differences in the 4 and 4s

rockosharp will be eternally grateful.