Repair and disassembly guides for many types of Linksys routers.

How do I put a lock on my wifi router

I have a Linksys router. all my neighbors steal my wifi. how do I install a locked password

Enable Network Encryption. In order to prevent other computers in the area from using your internet connection, you need to encrypt your wireless signals. There are several encryption methods for wireless settings, including WEP, WPA (WPA-Personal), and WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access version 2)

i had the same issue its just reset the router and reset with recommended settings visit http://goo.gl/uglBKa . this will help you . thanks and gud luck

thanks it was helpful

Set the encryption to WPA2 AES, nobody can hack that.

i think you just need to reset the router and type 192.168.1.1 and follow the recommended settings and make your own username (SSID) and password and save the settings and restart trhe router more steps and help visit www.linksys.com/support_password.html and i hope this will help to solve the problem and let me know if you have any other question

mike will be eternally grateful.